Transcript for 7-year-old delivering National Anthem at NHL playoff game
[MUSIC PLAYING] - Back now with our Play of the Day. And wait until you see seven-year-old Pranysqa Mishra delivering a stunning version--
- [MUSIC - "STAR-SPANGLED BANNER," FRANCIS SCOTT KEY] Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light.
- Of the national anthem at Tuesday's playoff game between the Florida Panthers and Tampa Bay Lightning. Check this out.
- [MUSIC - "STAR-SPANGLED BANNER," FRANCIS SCOTT KEY] The land of the free-ee and the home of the brave.
- Oh my goodness.
- I mean. Wow.
- That voice out of that little body.
- Look at how tiny she is.
- And then back trains, because I want to share my voice with the whole world.
- And we are going to help her share her voice with the world.
- Yeah, the world wants to hear it.
- The second grader started singing at the age of two. Says she wants to be a pop singer and music composer. She is well on her way.
- What a big voice.
- I've got a seven-year-old, she sings too. She's very good.
She's just a little bit better.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.