Transcript for News anchor parents go viral for 'Baby News Network' report
- Good morning, Bella. It is 9:52. Hopefully, you slept well. Certainly no one else did, but we're not going to point any fingers. Let's hand it over to Robert Burton for more on your weather. Our first anchor video was fall of 2020, actually.
- Ooo, that was a long time ago.
- And it went viral. It quickly went viral, and so we've done different versions of it. Actually, we just got some breaking news. I'm hearing-- I'm hearing that Jeanette's pregnant.
And then as soon as I announced I was pregnant and then when Bella was born, people were asking, oh my gosh, you should do the anchor video, or the anchor voice with her. We had no idea that it was going to take off the way it did. We have some breaking news. An explosion at the diaper station. Fortunately, no injuries have been reported and authorities tell us they do have a suspect in custody.
- You can see temps in the mid-80s, no humidity. Will we get to enjoy it? Well, if spit-ups, feedings, and diaper changes don't get in the way, we just might be able to make it out of here before midnight.
- We try to pick stuff that people can relate to. So whether it's being a new parent, whether it's your partner getting on your nerves.
- Yeah, all that stuff.
- Cultural differences, that type of thing.
- Right, it's real life. That's probably why it's funny.
- JR, is she considered a flight risk?
- No, look at her.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.