Transcript for Softball player scores in trick play
[MUSIC PLAYING] - Come on we are back now with our Play of the Day. We love this one, right? A softball trick here straight out of the comics, or "The Sandlot." Lara Spence, I can see you pulling this one off.
- I wish I would write this and I played. It's so awesome. You guys have to see this. So watch this, as Carthage Texas High School senior Jada Walton, you rock by the way. She heads for home plate, she swerves around-- OK, there she's rounding the bases.
Let me not get ahead of myself. OK, watch this. She has to swerve around the catcher. She doesn't touch the plate. So she does the ol' look over there. And then she gets to home base. How great is that?
HOST 1: Oh, no. That poor Catcher.
- The poor catcher. Hey, hey. Over there!
- A pigeon! She's stealing second.
- It's so good.
- I can't believe that worked.
- Here's Jada, guys, talking about how she pulled it off.
HOST 1: Oh my goodness.
- We had no idea what to do. I was really just goofing around, because I thought I was going to be out. I was like amazed, like, what I just did. Because I've never seen that happen. You know, like trick somebody like that.
And then like, when I was in the dugout, I was screaming, like I was so excited.
- So were we. So were we. And I've never seen that, either. The sneaky play has 2.3 million views on Twitter. Very well done.
- I'm going to do this all the time now.
- And oh, by the way, Carthage, went on to win.
- I'm thinking about all our-- basketball, you could have tried it. You could have done it. You could have done it.
- Diving, not so much.
- I could have done like that and got a sack.
HOST 1: Oh!
- Wasted the career.
- We all learned--
MICHAEL STRAHAN: That was great, wow.
- That was awesome.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.