Transcript for Happy anniversary, Caroline and Luke Bryan
[MUSIC PLAYING] - Our love is so hot we just create smoke wherever we go.
- (SINGING) I don't love you anymore.
- What did you say?
CAROLINE BOYER: Are you singing a song?
- I'm singing an Elvis song.
- Well, I was insulted slightly for a second. (LAUGHING)
- He's a hot judge.
- Oh, Lord. (LAUGHING)
- Caroline is having a bad morning. We're dancing it out.
CAROLINE BOYER: And there he goes, everybody.
Oh, he has a day off! Oh, yes!
CHILD: Mom, make me some lunch. Get me some lunch, Mom.
- We waited all year for sunny Mexico.
LUKE BRYAN: Damn! Stop doing that.
CAROLINE BOYER: (LAUGHING).
- Thank you, my beautiful wife. Caroline, I love you so much, Baby. Thank you for letting me shake it a little bit out there on the road.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.