Transcript for Gisele Bündchen wishes Tom Brady well following his retirement
- Tom Brady's second retirement. Gisele Bündchen reacting to her ex's surprise announcement on social media, sharing her reaction after his last NFL unretirement may have helped end their marriage.
- Good morning, guys. I'll get to the point.
REPORTER: This morning, reaction pouring in after news straight from the legend himself, Tom Brady's announcement that he's hanging up his cleats for good again.
- I won't be long-winded. I think you only get one super emotional retirement essay and I used mine up last year, so. Really, thank you guys so much to every single one of you for supporting me.
REPORTER: The seven-time Super Bowl champ's comments section flooded with GOAT emojis and emotional reactions. Ex-wife Gisele Bündchen sending her support, writing, "Wishing you only wonderful things in this new chapter of your life."
On his Instagram, Tom including her and their three kids in a postretirement trip down memory lane.
The two had been married 13 years before finalizing their divorce last October. Brady's sudden return to the game after his first retirement announcement, reportedly causing a strain on the marriage.
- This is a woman who took a lot of time off so that she could really support her family and support her husband, be there for her kids. And she put work second. And she even said this in an interview last summer, that there's stuff that she still wants to do. And so now, it's her turn.
REPORTER: Though, Brady's gridiron exit is set, Bündchen, who announced her retirement from the runway in 2015, isn't slowing down. The 42-year-old consistently held a spot at the top of Forbes' highest earning models list, launching her return to print modeling earlier this year with a Louis Vuitton campaign.
Cameras catching her taking in the Miami sun, spending time with her jiu-jitsu instructor.
- Joaquin Valente, who's her jiu-jitsu instructor, sources have told "People," he is someone that she is leaning on and that they have developed a very close bond.
- OK, it's all about Tom Brady. Twenty-three seasons, love him or hate him, right? Now, he's got a 10-year TV contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars. We're talking record-breaking. As you said, he didn't need five jobs, just one.
- No. He just needs one.
LARA SPENCER: Getting good advice.
- Yeah, he's gonna be all right. Don't worry about Tom.
- That's right.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.